Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week 4.0

Well, I have not had the best expeiences with RSS feeds before. But I am willing to give them another go. I think the trick is to not subscribe to too many sites as you get bombarded with so much information that you end up not reading any of it.

I subscribed to:

Powerhouse Museum - Photo of the day
ESPN
Librarian.net
The official Google blog
Guardian unlimited books

Keeping up with Google and other soft technology based companies is very important in my line of work and finding new products and services to integrate into the website is paramount.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

You are right - you need to make sure you are not swamped by the feeds. I noticed in an earlier post you wrote about using a lot of web 2.0 tools - perhaps you could do some hints and tips in your blog posts to help others who are not so familiar with these tools.

Ellen (PLS)